Avacash.Finance: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for private investments:
- Is the protocol already live?
It has been alive since the 10th of September 2021.
However it is now suspended
- Is the $CASH token already live?
No. The $CASH token will be live by December 20th, 2021.
- Is there any private sale for the $CASH token?
No, Avacash.Finance did not have a private sale and won’t have one.
The $CASH token is fairly distributed. Please read our Tokenomics article
- Will it be an ICO or IDO?
No, the $CASH token will be distributed in the Anonymity Mining program and through Airdrop programs. Please read our Tokenomics article
- How can I get the $CASH token?
You can acquire the $CASH token while investing privately using the Avacash.Finance protocol. This is the Anonymity Mining program. The Anonymity Mining program will be launched together with the $CASH token by December 20th 2021. Stay tuned!
- Where can I buy the $CASH token?
Avacash.Finance won’t sell the $CASH token. The $CASH token is fairly distributed using the Anonymity Mining program. However, after the token launch (December 20th, 2021) you will be able to buy the $CASH token at any DEX like Pangolin, TraderJoe, etc.
- What will be the initial liquidity for $CASH?
Avacash.Finance won’t have any IDO, hence there won’t be any initial liquidity coming from the project/team. However, any user that mine the token will be able to start a liquidity pool in a DEX like Pangolin, TraderJoe, etc. It’s impossible to know in advance what the initial liquidity will be.
- What will be the launch price of the $CASH token?
Avacash.Finance won’t have any ICO, hence there won’t be any initial price given by the project/team. However, any user that mine the token will be able to start a liquidity pool in a DEX like Pangolin, TraderJoe, etc and hence give it an initial price. It’s impossible to know in advance what the initial liquidity will be.
- Is there any Airdrop program?
Yes. There are 4 Airdrops programs
1. (FINISHED) Early users airdrop (2%). Participate by depositing your AVAX before token launch time.
2. (FINISHED) Community Airdrop (1%). Already finished. Please read this article
3. (FINISHED) $SHERPA token holders (0.5%). Snapshot date: September 10th 2021. More details to come.
4. (FINISHED) $TORN token holders (0.5%). Snapshot date: September 10th 2021. More details to come.
- For the early users airdrop, does the amount of airdrop gotten depends on the AVAX deposited?
Yes. More details to come.
- Is there any list for the Airdrop eligible addresses?
For the Community Airdrop program, there is a preliminary list of the eligible addresses. Check https://avacash.finance/#/airdrop. However the final list is not yet published. Please stay tuned.
- When will the Airdrop be distributed?
It will be distributed after the token launch.
- Is Avacash.Finance audited?
Avacash.Finance is a fork of the TornadoCash project, which has been audited by ABDK consulting. Hence, the majority of the Avacash.Finance smart contracts code has been audited. However, the innovations introduced by Avacash.Finance, like allowing Flashloans and others, have not been audited yet.
With the $CASH token, Avacash.Finance will be able to pay for a final protocol audit.
Please read our Tokenomics article
- When I want to withdraw, I get stuck at “Generating Proof”.
This is a cryptographic process that due to privacy reasons, it needs to be done locally in your machine. So if you are using an old phone, it might take longer than in a modern phone or a desktop computer. Try with another machine.
- How long should take the “Generating Proof” step?
Should not take more than 5 minutes in a modern desktop computer.
- How much should I wait between deposit and withdrawal?
It depends on how much anonymity you want. The more you wait, the bigger the Anonymity Set, hence, the more anonymity you get.
Also remember, that during that time, you will get returns for your deposited assets!
- If I wait more, do I get more $CASH tokens?
Yes. For the Anonymity Program, the more you wait, the more $CASH tokens you will receive.
- Are there any fees?
Not necessarily. The Avacash.Finance protocol does charge any fees. However, if you decide to use a relayer to increase your anonymity, the relayer might ask you for a fee to cover the gas costs and its expenses. You will see a detail before deciding to use it or not.
However, it is an Avalanche Protocol, so you need to pay gas to do any transaction (you can change the gas price on Metamask).
- Can I deposit another token?
You will be able to do so. Stay tuned! For the moment, you can only deposit your AVAX.
- Why is the gas price so high?
Avacash.Finance proposes the fastest transaction, with the highest gas price. You can change it on Metamask if you wish.
- What is Relayer?
A relayer is an Avacash.Finance service. It allows you to withdraw your assets to a new address without AVAX on it. Otherwise you need a Wallet with $AVAX in it in order to interact with the protocol, so How do you get $AVAX in a Wallet without compromising your identity?
- What is Anonymity Mining?
Is the main path to get $CASH tokens. Just use Avacash.Finance and you will be getting $CASH. More details to come.
- What are the benefits of Anonymity Mining?
You will get the $CASH Token, without compromising your Identity! Please read our Tokenomics article