Anonymity pool and Anonymity mining are already able on FUJI tesnet
Today we have the pleasure to announce the launching of the Anonymity pools and the Anonymity Mining Program on the FUJI testnet.
From now, you could try our two new tools and have privacy and anonymity.
What is Anonymity mining?
In Anonymity mining, users will be able to receive $CASH through a two-stage shielded liquidity mining system, which fully preserves user privacy.
After a user deposits into Avacash.Finance, a user will ensure that his privacy is always protected in the process of claiming $CASH tokens.
To do Anonymity mining, you need to deposit your money in different pools.
For the moment, only 3 different anonymity pools have been deployed, these are:
- The 1 AVAX anonymity pool.
- The 10 AVAX anonymity pool.
- The 100 AVAX anonymity pool.
How can you use Avacash.Finance on FUJI tesnet?
1. Go to https://Avacash.finance, click on “Go to App” or the “Deposit” tab
2. Connect your Metamask wallet
3. Switch to the Avalanche network
4. Add FUJI RPC to your Metamask
5. Fund your wallet with test AVAX using FUJI faucet
6. Copy and save the note (This step is very important! 🛑)
⚠️ Keep the note in a safe place! If you loose it there is no way to recover that deposit.⚠️
7. Confirm the transaction on Metamask.
Whenever you want to pull out your funds, take your secret note and withdraw them to a new address.
- Create a new account in Metamask.
2. Go to https://Avacash.Finance, click on the Withdraw tab.
3. Paste your Note.
4. Paste the address where you want the funds to be sent.
5. Check the funds in the destination account
Ready! You have finished your withdrawal on the FUJI testnet!
If you want, you can watch these steps in this video: